That’s just what gb.tc roundtables are — committed, confidential advisory groups dedicated to personal and professional development. Each group is comprised of non-competing companies, who meet monthly to learn from one another’s successes and grow their businesses.
The currently constituted gb.tc roundtables are:
- Emerging Companies – Address the unique challenges faced by fast-growth organizations.
- Executive Women – Stay current in a rapidly-changing business environment and provide mentoring.
- Leadership Development – Accelerate the careers and of up-and-coming executives.
- Marketing Executives – Develop stronger marketers and business leaders.
- Networking - Meeting semi-monthly to grow a trusted referral network of other sales executives.
- Second Stage – Discuss vital issues specific to companies past the startup stage, but not yet “mature.
Interested? You can apply to join a roundtable.